Self-hosting: IntroductionBack to Help
Purchasing the self-hosted version of checklists.fyi is a great way to use the app while staying in full control of your data. It also lets you potentially use the app without an internet connection.
There's no telemetry, ads, tracking, or phone-home behavior of any kind.
The self-hosted version is distributed as a single static binary for the following platforms:
|Linux||amd64: Most 64-bit Intel & AMD processors|
|arm64: Graviton, Raspberry Pi 4, and other 64-bit ARM processors|
|arm: Raspberry Pi Zero and other 32-bit ARM processors|
|macOS||Apple Silicon: M1/M2/etc. Macs|
|Intel: Legacy Macs|
Let us know if you need a platform added to this list.
The only external dependency is currently an email provider, which is required both for user login and notifications. You can use one of the following providers:
- Amazon SES
- SMTP: this is a standard protocol for sending email. You can use this to send emails via GMail, SendGrid, and more
In addition the following two email providers are available for single-user and/or offline-only installations:
- Mock: write each email to a temporary HTML file and open it in the local browser
- File: append the contents of each email to the same local text file
The app starts with a metrics endpoint enabled (this can be easily disabled), which will aggregate metrics for use with Prometheus and/or Grafana.
Purchase & License
Once you buy a copy, you will:
- Receive a license key via email
- Gain access to download releases for 12 months
Note that this is currently a manual process, and it can take up to 24 hours after purchase to recieve your license key.